This is an ensemble of some of our summer highlights. We had such a great time this summer!

Just a peak at all the snow that welcomed us in April. :-)

Going out to drop the shrimp pots! YUM!!!

Just a peak at all the snow that welcomed us in April. :-)
Going out to drop the shrimp pots! YUM!!!

Tyler and I took Kali and Corey fishing on the docks, it is so cute how excited they get!
We thought that the shrimp pot had gotten stuck under a rock; turns out we caught this coral...
Jack's Bay
Kali and Corey had such a ball picking the shrimp out of the bucket once they figured out they weren't as scary as they originally thought.
It got really warm one day so Terri got the inflatable pool out and Kali, Corey and the neighbor kids went swimming.
I had hooked into a little rock fish, but as I was reeling it up this giant lean cod ate it...so I caught a big fish instead of a little one!
Cleaning it!
The fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment